Monday, June 14, 2010

Taiwan here I(We) COME!


Isn't it a nice picture of TAIWAN-Taipei ?!
Although we are not going to Taipei 101 but this tower
has served as an icon of modern Taiwan ever since its opening.
-
I'm looking forward for this Taiwan trip. I doubt everyone is.
One more day and I will be in Taiwan, waited for so long.
Have been wanting to go to Taiwan, every holiday I will always
ask my mother '' Can we go to Taiwan?!'' but we never have a
chance.
So a big thank you for teachers who choose me to go to this trip.(:
-
I'M SO EXCITED!
Watching taiwan idol drama make me want to go to
National Taiwan University and explore their campus more
than anything.
Night market and Ximending (西门町) is the next love,
because is shopping and eating time.
I doubt it will be a great trip with teachers and friends!! ((;

TAIWAN HERE I COME!

JIEXUAN' (3A)

No comments:

Post a Comment