Monday, June 14, 2010

Taiwan trip 2010!
I cant't wait for tomorrow's trip.
Its so surreal!
Most importantly,i am going with my friends!
It would be a wonderful experience as you would be sharing a common experience with your friends.
I am sure that this trip would be full of unforgettable memories and it will take us away from our hectic studies schedule in school for a while to relax and just have fun!
I heard of the delicious food in taiwan and the crazy shopping experience you will have there.
Also,i can't wait to go visit the Yehliu National Park and the natural rock formations as this is a rare sight that we don't get to see in Singapore.
The Xiaoyoukeng Volcanic area is also not to be missed,one of the highlights i would put on top of my must-have experience list in my Taiwan trip.
Kuo Yuan Ye Museum of Cake and Pastry and the Miniatures Museum would be a great enlightment to me as can you imagine a museun just for cakes and pastry and can you also imagine a museum full of miniatures?
To end of the trip,the shopping there would be just perfect.Forget about the Great Singapore Sales in Singapore,the taiwan shopping there would be madness,it would also be one of the highlights too!
To keep it short,I CAN"T WAIT TO FLY OF NOW TO GO TO TAIWAN!!!
Phyllis Guo Yuen Hong(16)
3B

No comments:

Post a Comment