Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taiwan Trip- REI

Rachel Chew from 3C

Wow...I still feel this atmosphere of surrealism.
I know I'm going to set of to the airport to fly to Taiwan...but...it still feels so surreal.
My mind has seemed to registered that we are going to a totally foreign land, but the rest of my body doesn't.
So somehow, I am in a daze.

But!

That doesn't mean I'm not going to have fun~!
The most important thing...is to build lots of unforgettable memories with everyone and make the best out of youth(?)! And yes to learn as well...

I haven't went to anyplace further than Malaysia...so this is going to be a huge turnabout for me.

My only issue is that I might actually have communication problems even though I'm a Chinese, how embarassing. O///O

But that doesn't mean I won't try my best.

For the trip, for the teachers, for my friends, and for myself.

With that, let's all have a great time together!!!

P.s: It's a pity the Muslims have Halal restrictions... From what I've learnt, one of the best things in Taiwan is the varieties of glorious, glorious food. It makes me feel rather...sad? Or dejected that they won't be able to savour these delights. Oh well. There's no way shaved ice has any pork in it right? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment